Motor Policy

To obtain a comprehensive cover on your policy terms, the best thing to do is consult a broker. KEK as your insurance broker offers you the most adequate covers that meets your needs.

    1. Third-Party Cover:
      It is compulsory to insure a vehicle prior to using it on public roads. Third-Party car insurance will cover you for any material damages or bodily injury caused others resulting from your actions.
    2. Optional Covers:
      • Personal Accident cover:
        This cover provides protection for injuries sustained by the driver himself (or car occupants). Sums insured are specified in the policy depending on the capital the insured wants to buy.
      • Collision Coverage:
        Collision coverage provides coverage for an insured’s vehicle that is involved in an accident, subject to a deductible amount. This coverage is designed to provide payments to repair the damaged vehicle, or payment of the cash value of the vehicle if it is beyond repair.
      • Comprehensive Cover:
        It covers the vehicle you may be driving for losses resulting from accidents other than collisions. For example, comprehensive insurance provides cover if your car is stolen or damaged by flood, fire, or animals.
      • Fire Cover:
        It includes the cost of repairs or compensation to the insured if their vehicle is damaged by fire, lightning or explosion (included in a comprehensive policy).
      • Theft Cover:
        It covers the cost of repairs or compensation to the insured if their vehicle is damaged either during attempted theft or while it is stolen and not recovered.
      • Breakage of Glass Cover:
        Standard in a comprehensive policy.
      • Assistance :
        This guarantee covers costs for:
        1. car towing and repatriation.
        2. Legal protection (for defense and appeal): Legal costs incurred while defending a claim, and representation costs following a prosecution for a motor offence which may give rise to a claim.